The general Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/279 ”GDPR” entered into force on May 25th 2018. The General Data Protection Regulation aims to protect the basic priviligies and freedom of physical persons, especially their right of protection of personal data. Comfydence AB protect your personal integrity and it is important to us that you feel safe with the way we handle yor personal data.
In this policy we declare how we, within our responsibility of your personal data treat your information with regards to the Data Protection Regulation. We share how you may get access to your personal data and how to share your opinion on us handling the information.
What personal data, the purpose and legal framework
Comfydence AB handle information that we might need in order to contact you on behalf of the company.
Your data is often collected directly from you, but may also be derived from official sources.
When registering or placing an order the client will leave relevant information such as name, adress, user name, e-mailadress, phone number etc.
Comfydence AB will handle this information according to the Data Protection Regulation. Comfydence AB will process this information with the following purpose:
– to administrate orders and provide products
– to enable marketing activities and communication aimed at the client
– to complete any legal issue or decision by authority
Cookies on the website
People in leading positions and related parties
– The company is according to EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) obliged to keep a register of the people in leading position and their related parties.
People with access to insiderinformation about the company
– The company is according to EU Market Abuse Regulation (MAR) obliged to keep a register of the people with access to insider information.
People who apply for employment with Comfydence AB
– The company processes personal data in order to be able to fulfill any required recruitment.
People who subscribe to our newsletter
– The company processes name and e-mailadress of those who subscribe for the newsletter. This is done with the intent to send information and marketing about news and products.
People who contact us spontaneously
– The company processes personal data and contact information such as name, adress, e-mailadress to enable and facilitate communication with different parties.
Where do we collect personal data?
We use the personal data you have provided in contact with us. We may also collect data from official registers.
With who do we share your data?
Comfydence AB share information with trusted partners that help us service our website and partners supporting us within in accounting. Together with these partners we have an Agreement of Assistance in the treatment of Personal Data regulating how the information may be used and how it´s protected. We may also find it necessary to share your personal data when this is statutory.
Transition to third country
Comfydence AB do not transfer any information to third country.
How long do we save your data?
We don´t save your personal data longer than necessary for the purpose. Some of the data is saved for as long as it´s needed to be able to fulfill statutory obligations, such as the Accounting Act, The information provided when subscribing to our newsletter is saved for as long as you are subscribing.
Safety and protection
Comfydence AB have taken adequate technical and organizational safety actions to protect your personal data from unauthorized actions, access or spreading,
Regardless of the personal data we have saved you should always be in control of your data. According to the Data Protection Act you have the following rights:
– Rights to access and insight- You may demand an extract of the register and verify the information we have collected about you.
– Right to amend– You have the right to have any inaccurate or non complete information about you corrected.
– Right to be forgotten– You have the right to have your personal data deleted if the information is no longer crucial for the purpose they were collected. If the information was collected due to statutory obligation you cant demand data to be deleted.
– Right to limitation -You have the right to inhibit further treatment of personal data- for example if you question if the treatment is legal.
– Right to data portability – You have the right to have your data transferred to another party responsible for handling personal data.
– Right to object– You always have the right to stop drect marketing or object to usage of your data based on interest.
If you are dissatisfied with our treatment of your personal data
If you are not happy with our treatment of your data you are welcome to leave a complaint with Datainspektionen
Changes in this policy
We reserve the right to update or change this policy when needed. Please visit the website regularly to see the latest version.
Get in touch:
Any questions on our policy of privacy or cookies? Please contact us here:
Personal data controller: Comfydence AB
Org. no: 559257-8123
Address: Dalgårdsvägen 7, 121 33 Enskededalen, Sweden