TERMS & CONDITIONS
These conditions are implemented in the website www.comfydence.se / www.comfydence.eu and sales of Comfydence AB products on this webiste.
1. Information about us
- When the order is completed, an order confirmation will be sent to the specified e-mail address. The confirmation contains information about the product, price, billing and delivery address.
- Check the order confirmation and in the event of an error, we will be contacted immediately via e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- If the customer has not received an order confirmation within 48 hours, please contact our customer service.
- Payment for orders on our website depend on location. For the Swedish market Swish and debit/credit card via Stripe are available & for other markets debit/credit card via Stripe.
- Payment is handled & administered through the payment solution that the customer chooses at checkout.
- The shipping cost depends on location & choice of shipping. It is reported in connection with check-out.
- For packages that have not been picked up, a fee of will be charged upon refund. The fee amount is available here. The fee corresponds to the costs it causes us to send out the package, as well as the costs of receiving it in return. In case of regret when the package has already been sent from us, the package must be picked up and then sent back to us. If the package is not picked up, it is automatically registered as not picked up and charged accordingly.
- Gift cards are valid for 1 year from purchase.
- We process orders within 48 hours or the following weekday. Once the order has been processed, the delivery time depends on the shipping choice. If the package goes to an agent, the customer will receive a notification via e-mail or text message. If there is a delay, contact us at email@example.com
- Orders within Sweden over with a value over SEK 900, requires delivery with a verified reception.
- For orders within Sweden the delivery includes a pre-addressed return shipping note. If the return shipping note is used, the customer will be charged in connection with a refund. In the case of approved complaints, Comfydence bears the return cost.
- All prices are incl local VAT according OSS (one stop shop principles in EU). Prices for delivery to Norway include VOEC and customer do not have to pay separate fee to customs. For deliveries to Åland prices excludes VAT and the customer is responsible for fees to customs.
- We reserve the right to adjust prices and correct inaccurate prices caused misprints or mistakes in communication.
- Discounts can not be used when purchasing gift cards.
- In case of a discount is given at the purchase of a minimum quantity and items are returned, resulting in the total purchase value to be less than the minimum for the discount – a deduction of that discount will be made on the refund.
- We offer 60 days money back guarantee on the first panty purchased by one customer. In case the customer is not satisfied with the item within 60 days of purchase we refund the value of that item. This refund does not include the value of return shipping. At the purchase of several panties the guarantee is only applicable to one item. In order to get your return approved send your order number and a short explanation to firstname.lastname@example.org .
- In case a customer wants to use the money back guarantee for a purchase made with gift card – a refund is made with a new gift card valid in the webshop.
6. Returns and refunds
- A customer has the right to regret a purchase within 60 days of receiving the item.
- The customer needs to inform us that he/she would like to return the item by sending an e-mail to email@example.com. Include name, adress, e-mail, order nr and what items you want to return.
- The item should be sent back within 60 days after recieving it.
- The returned item should be new and unused as it was when recieving it. The hygiene sticker should still be attached to the panty. The item should be well packed in the original packaging and still have all tags and labels.
- The shipping cost of the return is responsibility of the customer.
- Apart from the first item purchased, the right to return does not apply to items that have been used, where hygiene sticker has been removed or the items are damaged.
- Items purchased with gift card will not be refunded in cash – but will be refunded with a new gift card or items from the webshop.
- Exchange of size or style is managed within the administration of refund. The customer needs to return the item and place a new order on the website.
- Customers get their refund with 10 working days after the reception of the returned item.
- We control and test quality before any order is sent to you. In case there is anyway a defect or your order has been incorrectly dispatched we follow the Consumer Purchase Act of Sweden and will arrange the error without any cost.
- The customer needs to contact us for approval of any complaint.
- The customer should contact us as soon as the error is discovered. Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org including you name, adress, e-mail, order number and description of the error.
- Customers in Sweden may use the shipping- consignment note found in the delivery. In case the complaint is approved Comfydence will accept the cost of return shipping. In case the complaint is not approved the customer will be responsible for the shipping cost.
- In case we don´t manage to correct the error or send a similar product we will make a refund in accordance with the Consumer Purchase Act of Sweden.
- We follow Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden. ARN.se (Swedish committee on complaints and consumer rights)
- We are not responsible of indirect damage caused by the product.
- We accept no responsibility for delays/faults caused by conditions out of our control (Force Majeure)
- We accept no responsibility for changes of the product/product properties caused by suppliers and other factors out of our control
9. Product information
- We reserve the right to make printing errors on this website and the final sale of products. We do not guarantee that the pictures reflect the exact appearance of the products as each item is a craft and they differ naturally. Some color differences may also occur depending on the monitor, photo quality, and resolution.
10. Changes in terms
- We reserve the right to make changes in the terms and conditions at any time. The terms are considered to be accepted at visit of the website using it’s functions or placing an order.
11. Legislation and disputes
- In case a dispute can not be resolved in consensus between the customer and the company -the customer can approach Allmänna Reklamationsnämnden, se ARN.se. For customer living outside Sweden a complaint can be left online via a platform provided by the EU-commission to solve disputes. .
- In case of a dispute Comfydence AB will follow the ruling made by these institutions.
- Any dispute on the interpretation or practice of these terms should be interpreted in accordance to Swedish law.